Signup for GovComms podcast
Get a practical KPI tip in your inbox each week.
Most people struggle with measuring performance. And I’ve learned over many years, and from many thousands of my readers and clients, that those struggles are almost universal. Among the most common are:
- struggling to measure intangible goals
- struggling to find meaningful measures
- struggling to get buy-in from colleagues, managers, and leaders
- struggling to align measures to strategy
- struggling to get started with measures and KPIs
You can start solving your struggles with KPIs immediately. Your free subscription to my Measure Up newsletter includes practical tips, techniques and templates to end your KPI struggles, including:
- The 10 Secrets to KPI Success video course
- A free report: The 10 Secrets to KPI Success
- Weekly practical tips, case studies and examples
- Invitations to free interactive educational webcasts
- The digital version of my book, Practical Performance Measurement, to download immediately, for free
Get your first tip, right now:
“Stacey, you provide some of the most straightforward, understandable, and useful information for those of us in the practitioner ranks that I have seen anywhere.” — Dean Creed, Supervisor, Quality and Performance Support, Santee Cooper
“Stacey seems to make every event ‘the place to be’ for anyone interested in measuring performance and positions herself as a key person to know in the field. I have had the privilege of being among the many experts Stacey has interviewed and she gets the story in a way that even makes me see my own work in a different light. Thanks Stacey!” — Douglas W. Hubbard, author of “How to Measure Anything”
We respect your email privacy.
Connect with Stacey
Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Want more information? Fill out the form below and I’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.