This interview with learning expert, Adam Voigt, is a collaboration where we both use the PuMP Measurability Tests technique and Measure Design technique to demonstrate a practical approach for measuring school effectiveness.
Join Measure Up
Sign up for the Measure Up newsletter and get free access to the "10 Secrets to KPI Success" online course and e-book.
We respect your email privacy.
Upcoming KPI Training
Our next PuMP Performance Measure Blueprint Workshops include:
>> Nairobi, Kenya, Aug 8-10
>> Wellington, NZ, Aug 28-30
>> London, UK, Sep 12-13
>> Toronto, Canada, Oct 25-26
- Aligning, Cascading & Linking
- Analytics and Data Analysis
- Balanced Scorecard
- Cascading Strategy
- Data Collection and Integrity
- Evidence-Based Leadership
- Example Measures & KPIs
- Getting Buy-in
- Getting Executive Support
- Getting Started
- Improving Performance
- Interpreting Performance Results
- KPIs for Individuals (Measuring People)
- Making Strategy Measurable
- Meaningful Performance Measures
- Performance Culture
- Performance Dashboards & Reporting
- Performance Leadership
- Performance Measure Frameworks
- Performance Measurement Process
- Performance Office
- Performance Philosophy
- Performance Reporting and Dashboards
- Setting Performance Targets
- Strategy Execution
- Using Measures
How Many KPI Data Points Do You Need To Use And Interpret Them?
How to Achieve KPI Targets Using Measurement for Diagnosis
Are You Choosing KPIs Too Quickly?
You are welcome to use articles from the Measure Up blog, with these requirements