This program is a true immersion; it’s not just training. It’s live interaction, facilitated demonstrations, lots of Q&A time, implementing along the way, getting personal feedback, and connecting with each other. So, even though it’s online, the PuMP Online Immersion is better than a live workshop:
- We’ll help you create a sense of community, with program participants and with your colleagues, as you learn and implement PuMP.
- You’ll keep productive and engaged during this quieter work period, finally finding the time to do the important measurement work that has always taken a back seat to the never-ending urgent to-do list.
- You’ll lay a foundation to bounce back after COVID-19, because measuring well means you can respond faster to new targets, fewer resources, and shifting strategic directions.
- Your learning will be deeper, and will stay with you more easily, so you can take a profoundly important new skill into the new world we’ll all need to help rebuild.
- Workshop participants often say, “I’ll have to wait and see how this works back at work”. But this program allows you test and tweak along the way, and course-correct as we guide you.