PuMP Coaching Calls with Stacey Barr
PuMP Coaching is available only for my customers who are implementing PuMP, who have learned the PuMP Performance Measure Blueprint via a workshop, online program, or audio program. The coaching is designed to assist you to more easily and confidently implement what you have already learned.
Why do it?
Implementing PuMP successfully takes practice because performance measures and KPIs just don’t seem to come naturally to people.
In fact, there are several challenges very commonly faced by people as they start to implement PuMP for the time:
- exactly what to put in their Results Map
- how to keep their Results Map focused
- engaging colleagues in the PuMP process
- creating Measure Designs for tricky, intangible results
If you’re facing challenges like these, or even different challenges with putting PuMP into practice, I can make it easier for you by helping you to…
- kick start your PuMP project
- be a sounding board for your ideas
- guide you with tips and templates
- share my own personal experiences and learning
We’ll use phone and email to work together. Now, you may worry it won’t be as good as in-person meetings, but in fact it’s much better:
- hardly any distractions, so it’s easier to focus
- no time wasted in travel or preparation
- it’s convenient, no matter where we are
- it’s cheaper for you
There are two ways we can work together:
- one-off discussions, for you to book as you need me
- ongoing discussions, that you commit to as you pursue a broader goal with my help
Have you ever had a situation where you thought, “If only I could just call someone and talk this through…get a few tips…get a template…bridge my knowledge…?”
All you have to do is book a call with me, and email me a summary of what you want to discuss.
After we’ve worked out what your goals are right now with regard to your PuMP implementation, there’s a chance we may agree to begin an on-going relationship.
We’ll likely talk once every one to three weeks, for up to 45 minutes on the phone. Sometimes I’ll have a little ‘homework’ for you, but mostly you’ll work in between calls on actions you’ve chosen.
And I’ll still be around to support you with a little bit of free ‘laser email coaching’ in between our regular calls – quick tips or suggestions for your Results Map or Measure Designs and so on.
Fees and guarantee
$450AUD + GST (total $495AUD) – for one 45 minute call
- valid for 1 month from date of purchase
- payable by credit card or EFT
$2450AUD + GST (total $2695AUD) – for a block of six 45 minute calls
- valid for 5 months from date of purchase
- payable by credit card or EFT
If you don’t find my help was useful for you at the end of our first call, then I will refund your payment.
- The PuMP Coaching is one-on-one coaching only. If you have one colleague you’d like to sit in on the calls, please arrange this with me prior. This coaching is not available for group calls.
- You have the choice of having a GoToMeeting online session with me, or calling me on a Brisbane phone number provided when we schedule your call(s).
- My coaching days are Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- I’ll make every effort to schedule coaching times convenient for you. However, please note that I work in the GMT +10 time zone, and schedule calls accordingly.
- We need you to provide us with 24 hours notice if you wish to reschedule a call, otherwise the call may be forfeited.
For currency conversions, we use x-rates.com.
Book safely online with your credit card, using our secure shoppingcart system:
the Performance Measure Specialist
Connect with Stacey
Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Want more information? Fill out the form below and I’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.