How KPIs Can Support a Learning Culture – Replay With Paul Frith
TOPIC: 5 ways to make performance measurement nurture and build a learning culture.
It’s easy to fixate on the mechanisms of performance measurement and KPIs, like the data, the dashboards, and the monitoring. And this fixation can mean we lose sight of the forest for the trees. The performance measurement forest is about learning and improving.
In this webcast with PuMP founder Stacey Barr, and PuMP Partner Paul Frith, we’ll explore just how a good approach to performance measurement can do wonders for an organisation’s learning culture. Join us and find out:
- What the relationship is between performance measurement and learning
- 5 ways you can improve how your performance measurement approach supports a learning culture
- How PuMP is already a performance measurement approach that supports a learning culture
- Options to learn PuMP and boost your organisation’s learning culture
Learn more about PuMP:
This webcast introduced PuMP, our deliberate performance measurement approach. You can learn more about PuMP as follows:
- Watch my short video about PuMP
- Register for one of our upcoming live PuMP Blueprint Workshops to learn the details of PuMP
- Register for lifetime membership in our self-paced PuMP Blueprint online training program
- Book a private PuMP Blueprint Workshop for your colleagues
- Join Paul Frith’s next PuMP Blueprint Workshop
Watch the replay:
Connect with Stacey
Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Want more information? Fill out the form below and I’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.