What Is PuMP – Replay
REPLAY AVAILABLE BELOW
TOPIC: Find out everything you need to know to decide if PuMP should be your performance measurement approach.
About this webcast:
PuMP is a performance measurement methodology that is used all around the world. It’s very different to the Balanced Scorecard, SMART, OKRs and any other measurement framework you might know about. And our tribe of PuMP users agree that PuMP is probably the only true performance measurement methodology there is.
It’s a big claim. But we can back it up.
In this webcast you’ll discover:
In this webcast with PuMP founder Stacey Barr and PuMP Partner for Africa, Peter Ndaa, you will find out everything you need to know about PuMP that will help you decide if it’s the performance measurement approach for you. Join us and find out:
- Where PuMP came from, and why it’s called PuMP.
- What makes PuMP the only true performance measurement methodology there is.
- Why PuMP has 8 steps, and what each step does.
- Who is using PuMP, around the world.
- How PuMP gets implemented in organisations, how long it takes, and how to get it right.
- Whether PuMP fits with other methodologies, like Lean, Balanced Scorecard and OKRs.
PuMP is a performance measurement approach that redefines why we measure performance and how to do it so it works. If you really do want to end your performance measurement struggles, and make it work in your organisation, join this webcast and find out the difference PuMP will make.
Meet your presenters:
Stacey Barr is a specialist in evidence-based leadership and organisational performance measurement.
Stacey is the founder of PuMP, and author of two books, Practical Performance Measurement and Prove It!.
Peter Ndaa is the CEO of BSEA and a strategy and performance management specialist best known for using approaches that make it simple and practical for organizations to design and implement their strategies.
Peter offers public and in-house PuMP Blueprint Workshops and also PuMP consulting to support our customers in Africa.
Watch the replay:
This replay will be available until 5:00pm AWST | 7:00pm AEST | 9:00pm NZST, Thursday 14 October 2021.
Handouts and Links:
- Click here for more information on PuMP Blueprint Workshops for Africa or download the brochure.
- If you are interested in hosting a private PuMP Blueprint Workshop, please email Peter at email@example.com.
- Download the PuMP Performance Measure Blueprint poster from the webcast.
- Read the articles mentioned by Stacey at the very end of the webcast:
– The Anatomy of The PuMP Results Map
– A Measurable Strategy on a Single Page
– Strategy Map or Results Map – Which is Better
Connect with Stacey
Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Want more information? Fill out the form below and I’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.